If you decide you want to return your purchase you must contact us within 14 days of receiving your goods to let us know you intend to return them. We will provide you with the return address. You will be expected to repackage the goods for posting and we suggest that you obtain proof of postage when sending them. You then have another 14 days to return the goods to us from the date that you informed us of your intention to return. The goods you return must be the original goods you received from us, be unused, unopened and in their original packaging and in a resaleable condition. Once received, a return that meets the above criteria will be refunded within 14 days of us receiving the returned goods. Please note that the refund will be the full price you paid for the item and will not include the delivery charge paid for postage and packing.
Damaged or faulty items
Should you discover a fault with an item that has been purchased from us then please contact us with the relevant details (date of purchase, proof of purchase such as order number/invoice number, item name and the fault) and we will inform you of the options. This may include an exchange or a full refund.
A full refund that includes the postage and packing charge will only be issued should the item be faulty.
Terms and conditions of sale:
1. All orders for parts or accessories must be paid for in full, prior to goods being dispatched.
2. All mail order goods are subject to our post and packaging charges.
3. All goods remain the property of GR Conversions Ltd until paid for in full.
4. All goods are subject to availability of stock.
5. All prices shown include VAT unless otherwise stated.
6. Although we always attempt to meet quoted deadlines, we are unable to guarantee delivery/collection dates due to operational constraints.
7. Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of our listings. However, the company cannot be held responsible for any errors that may occur.
8. Due to a constant effort to improve our range of products and our prices, we reserve the right to alter
specifications and prices without notice.
9. Upon placing an order, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
10. All Mail Order parcels must be checked for damages before signing for them. If Damage occurs please mark ‘DAMAGED’ on the carriers consignment note before accepting the goods. Failure to do this voids insurance claims against the carriers and we (GR Conversions ltd) will not be held responsible for damage to goods whilst in transit.
12. All damage, shortages or omissions must be reported to us within 3 working days.
14. These terms and conditions and details on our website are subject to change without prior notice.
15. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights